Cobalt Speaker Cables

jh.csv

I have, and would reccomend signalcable or elementcable before cobalt. They make nice cables, but they are higher priced and the signal or element give you more bang for your buck, IMO. I have a 9' single of cobalt if you want to try it out and a/b it against others, let me know.

----------------

On 5/5/2004 10:12:10 PM arthurs wrote:

I have, and would reccomend signalcable or elementcable before cobalt. They make nice cables, but they are higher priced and the signal or element give you more bang for your buck, IMO. I have a 9' single of cobalt if you want to try it out and a/b it against others, let me know.

----------------

Thanks for your reply. A 9'cable would be too long for my application.1.gif

----------------

On 5/5/2004 6:38:12 PM jh.csv wrote:

Has anyone used Cobalt speaker cables and would you recommend them over some of the higher priced and better known brands. Thank you.

----------------

Everything to totaly dependent on your system , for instance if your running 2 or 4 ohm load then the huge wrist size cable is going to mate well with your 700 wpc ss amp driving your 84db speakers. ( current is the key here )

But conversly if your offering up a 8ohm load with 104 db speaker , then any 14 gauge OFC cable should be more then enough to satisfy all but the freakish .

I use 10 meter long cobalt speaker cables and I'm satified with them. I replaced original Monster cable with them and have nothing else to compare them with so others may be able to shed more light on comparisons.

hoggy