For Sale

Craig6519

----------------

On 5/11/2004 10:53:29 PM grizwold44 wrote:

newbie here might be interested in your package.....what I really need is the klf c-7 to go with my 30's

you can e-mail me at tcreswell2@earthlink.net with your asking prices(everything or separate)

Tim

----------------

Hey Tim,

I wanted to call and let you know about this KLF-C7 when it first popped up, but couldn't find your phone number. I hope you're the one that got it!

----------------

On 5/13/2004 2:41:32 PM rckpls wrote:

Hey Tim,

I wanted to call and let you know about this KLF-C7 when it first popped up, but couldn't find your phone number. I hope you're the one that got it!

----------------

hey rckpls.......I am the one that was looking for the KLF C-7 and I am the one that got these speakers.....thanks for your concern Tim

----------------

On 5/14/2004 10:49:34 AM avman wrote:

congrats!

i hope you like your legends as much as i enjoy mine!

avman.

----------------

thanks avman.....actually this will be my second pair of 30's...got my first pair 3 weeks ago.....but no center speaker yet,unless you call an old bullfrog monitor one(laughing yet?)....Craig is going to take care of the center though.....so,I'm going to have 4 30's and the c-7 center along with a pair of rs-7's that I picked up....right now I have a r-v1105 yammie....going to put all this in 16x24 room that will be built this summer....I've been reading this forum for some time now and may need some advice from some of the experts,including yourself,on how to get the best performance out of what I have.....especially if I need the rs-7's at all or where to put them for best results........also,no sub yet....prob going to get a ksw-12 or a ksw-15(anybody got one,let me know)

Tim