So When's The West Coast Klipsch Gathering? - (HornEd?)

Andy,

Don't worry! We won't resort to showing up unannounced at Ed's retreat. I have his cell phone number, we can call him from outside the gate.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fini,

I think you should move all your consoles out in the yard and use them as lawn furniture and have the meeting at your place. I bet the wife will try to get every attendee to take one with them as the leave 2.gif

Craig

----------------

On 5/12/2004 7:12:14 PM NOSValves wrote:

----------------

On 5/12/2004 6:12:22 PM ChrisK wrote:

Although not necessarily Klipsch emphasized (some guys have Klipsch, some diy and some use other manufacturers), the SoCal Horn group gets together fairly regularly. Dr Bruce Edgar (Edgarhorn) is more or less the leader and most functions are at his shop. However, this weekend there is a group happening at eso's house in Long Beach. If interested, go over to the "High Efficiency Speakers" area of the Audio Asylum and do a search for either eso, horn group or maybe long beach. While I've never heard it myself, many people say eso's horn/tube based system sounds fantastic.

Chris
----------------

Hero worship ?
9.gif2.gif

----------------

Nice comment Craig. Geez, I thought I was a good customer of yours....9.gif Ryan?...wanna rebuild a rebuilt 299?... just kidding 2.gif

----------------

On 5/13/2004 1:34:59 AM NOSValves wrote:

Fini,

I think you should move all your consoles out in the yard and use them as lawn furniture and have the meeting at your place. I bet the wife will try to get every attendee to take one with them as the leave
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/2.gif">

Craig

----------------

A lovely parting gift? I like it!