This was strange

Darren

----------------

On 6/3/2004 6:46:29 AM Fish wrote:

Well if Darren was bummed about his Avia rip off this thread should have made him feel better.

----------------

Fish: Yep! That's the general idea! We all feel bad that Darren got ripped off, but, other than him contacting the place he bought it from, what really can we do but try to cheer him up? Right? 9.gif

----------------

On 6/3/2004 7:55:47 AM picky wrote:

----------------

On 6/3/2004 6:46:29 AM Fish wrote:

Fish:
Yep! That's the general idea! We all feel bad that Darren got ripped off, but, other than him contacting the place he bought it from, what really can we do but try to cheer him up? Right?
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif">

----------------

Absolutely correct. May the Farts be with him.

space gas.jpg

Back to the original topic.... what was the original topic? Ive had excellent service from Amazon. Things arrive before the promised date, lots of free shipping upgrades to faster service and one time my net order didnt go through and I called and the Lady knew exactly what happened and she corrected it quickly. Amazon is one of those companies that surprises me how well they do things, Like Klipsch!

Darren, Amazon will fix the problem. Let us know how it gets resolved.

1.gif

I went to their web site, logged the problem and returned the empty box. No idea what will happen yet (I'll let you know). Honestly, I don't even care. You guys have made me laugh so much it was worth the $40. Maybe worth $50 - should I sent Amazon an extra $10?9.gif