Tube power amp recommendations

Thanks for the advice on amps. Since we are moving soon, I won't be making a purchase right away.

Colin, your a hypocrite (and a critic, no wonder), calling me a jarhead after stating it's contrary to the universal rules of forum etiquette to "name call"....jarheads are marines btw...they kill people, we rescue people.

I was simply trying to point out that I am a real person that has some integrity, whereas Ryan doesn't; I can't help it when he posts insinuating things about my use of this amp and my experiences with it when he is not here, and refuses to admit the facts I post. Not surprising, because he has his own agenda. I just urks me to no end.

I had another amp in here, an older SS Sansui that had the same hiss. As I said we USED to have a severe power problem here, so I plan on getting a brand new amp in here.

I apologize to Ryan, for being so lost in life, and all the forums members for having to deal with some of my recent "public unhappiness". I will not respond to Ryan in the future, nor will I reomve the statement from my sig; although I have reworded it.

thank you again,

Your very own ship of fools Coast Guard DR. Cilantro

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM a hypo-critic! A jarhead is a U.S. Marine. There is no derogatory connotation implied, except as a reference to their particularly square style of hair dress and their brave obstinacy. NOT the same thing at all as an aromatic parsleylike Dr.

(just teasing)

I do like the Art Blakey quote though: Music washes away the dust of everyday life from your feet."

Nice.

16.gif