Vacation

Darren

Good people,

I am heading out the door for a much anticipated vacation. First to Moscow and St. Petersburg, then on to the good-ole US for a while. I will miss reading this forum and look forward to catching back up on my return - hopefully with stories of new audio demos, and likely purchases. Take care -

Well, Guess I wasn't absent as long as I had planned! We're in Moscow and have a "Down day" so I thought I'd pop on the forum. So far, trip has been really nice. Just did a driving tour yesterday - we're going in the Kremlin / Red Square and a couple cathdrals tomorrow. It's cool and rainy, a perfect change from Oman!

First impression - absolutely beautiful country. The down-town area is just like you see in the photos, but you drive 20 miles out of town and the entire area is woods. Bad news is the traffic. Took us 2+ hours yesterday to cover those 20 miles.

Colin - No Klipsch dealer in Oman, but a 4 hour drive gets you to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. That's where I bought my stuff.

Need to catch up on the other posts now. Take care - will check in again later if I can.

• 1 month later...

Wow - did this past month pass quickly or what? I guess vacations do that don't they?

I had a really nice vacation. Moscow and St. Petersburg were great, but really the best part was 5 days in a houseboat on the Colorado river with my family. Man, what a nice break from "city life".

I'll glad to be back and look forward to catching back up with the forum happenings. Hope you are all doing well,

Darren