two rsw15s and pb2+......

Sanman023

hello...

im loving it right now...we watched three movies this past weekend...u571(again)..mistic river..and spiderman(superbit)...noticed a little port noise from the pb2+ but not too bad...

i have one final question...im runnning a daisy chain with the pb2+ at the end....should i hook up both the l and r rca or just one....would it make a difference...the manual says pick one...how are you guys hooking it up...thanks...

----------------

On 6/9/2004 10:43:25 PM garymd wrote:

Just one question. Why do you need 3 mammoth subs? Because you can? Seems like the 2 rsw15s would do the job more than adequately (or any one of the 3 really!). Maybe I'm just getting old but this seems like overkill for one system.

----------------

yep, unless your room is larger than 24X50 why bother.

----------------

On 6/17/2004 9:53:20 AM Piranha wrote:

----------------

On 6/9/2004 10:43:25 PM garymd wrote:

Just one question. Why do you need 3 mammoth subs? Because you can? Seems like the 2 rsw15s would do the job more than adequately (or any one of the 3 really!). Maybe I'm just getting old but this seems like overkill for one system.

----------------

yep, unless your room is larger than 24X50 why bother.

----------------

Well my smaller room is 14*10 and my "large" is around 14*24 and guess what in each I have multiple subs,in the larger room I have four very capable subs.Its a matter of status to me,I have to have the works.There is no such thing as overkill in audio