Sony 333ES FOR SALE

artto

I'm getting tired of playing games with Forum member Kudrit. Everytime I bring a post up to the top to get his attention the little weasel Kudrit disappears. Two days of this S*** is enough!

Kudrit, if you changed your mind, the least you could do have the integrity to just say so & respond to my email & posts instead of wasting my time & other Forum member's opportunity to purchase a nice excellent condition SACD player!

The Sony 333ES is all wrapped up & ready to go. I'm not going through all the trouble to unwrap it to take any pictures. It's in excellent condition. There are a few long shallow mild rub-like scratches on the top.

I originally was asking $300. KUDRIT said he would buy it for $275 & even forwarded his shipping address & said he wanted it shipped USPS.

It's going on Ebay very shortly (there's one on Ebay right now with a $395 'Buy It Now' option). So if there are any Forum members with more integrity than KUDRIT who are still interested contact me via Forum email ASAP

THANKS FOR NOTHING KUD

Artto,

I sent you an email asking you not to call me "Dude" and saying I was not interested in your 333ES basically due to your rude behaviour. This was yesterday afternoon. You might check your spam filters, before you claim I did not inform you and start calling me names.

Anyhow, I am glad I did not go ahead with this transaction. Good luck.

Kudret