Ted Nugent, Full Bluntal Nugify Live DVD

RBM

I just received Ted Nugents DVD, Full Bluntal Nugify Live. Played the disc both in DTS-ES and in Dolby Digital 5.1 THX ES (It is formatted for both.) I love Nugent but I thought this DVD sounded flat. Mixed with way too much bass and the highs were not crisp.

I am wondering if someone has the DVD and feels the same way or do I have to play this DVD in another format to make it sound better.

Rich

• Like 1

I bought this dvd when it first came out.Its not the ultimate in sound but is a pretty good set with decent audio and a great deal for two disc.I'm a Nugent fan so I was still happy.It would rate 8.5 as a show and 8.0 for audio quality,still better than many I own.It also sounds different on each of my set ups(3)but on my main set up it sounds pretty good.

Fish,

Thanks, yea I am not saying it sounds horrible but I thought the vocals could have been stronger. Acutally, the DVD sounds pretty much like going to see him in an enclosed stadium sitting in the seats. I guess thats the point. When I first played the DVD I pulled out my DB meter and I was peaking at 106 DB and my floor was shaking.

• Like 1