WTT Pro Lascala

reactor444

I have a mint black pro La Scala that I am using for a center channel.. The only problem with this speaker is that when I am watching full screen DVD's(mainly concerts), the screen is covering most of the La Scala impeding the sound of the speaker..The speaker is already flipped over so that the mid rance and tweeter can project at the bottom of the screen..Anyways, if anybody has a two piece La Scala that they would like to trade, pls let me know..I could mount the top of the 2 pc La Scala on the ceiling..

Since it is only one you have.... and finding an exact match would be difficult if not impossible..I second the split...

Or perhaps a better idea... Why not just build the front plate and mount the La scala squwaker and tweeter to a board....and put it next to the la scla bottom as high as you can under your screen? This way you do not damage your current cabinet...and just have 2 holes to cut...and something to screw it into on the bottom to make a stand... ( 2 boads like an "L". Just extend the wires over. A no brainer fix IMO! You can also tilt it to the sweet spot you desire too.

I think you will find this a home run.