Anyone interested in a single TSCM?

My children will be coming home soon, ill need to unload this TSCM a Colorado buyer would be perferable, and ill let it go for a reasonable offer, i mean VERY reasonable.

The woofer got broken, but i have the top end in order using an adaptor for 1 K-55-V.

In the bass bin im using a subwoofer, dual voice coil.

I got an offer from a fellow BB member, as well as a great freind to store it at his place untill i have the room for it.

I didnt know my wife never liked it.

Regards Jim9.gif

I got a chance to hear Jim's handiwork on the TSCM a couple weeks ago when I went up to pick up the Heresys he was selling. It is a massive structure, certainly room dominating, but for those who have the room, the single Earthquake 15" woofer he put in, sounds very good. I was impressed how well it matched up with his Klipschorns. Good deep bass, which would be enjoyed even more in a larger room. It really filled out the low end with the great K-horn top end.

Realistically, it looks like a K-horn bass bin with the corners attached, so it makes sense that it would blend well with the K-horns. If someone has the room, and the vehicle to transport it, I figure it would make a great addition to a Heritage HT. The top end sounds nice too, and since Jim has it set up with a K-55-V, would make a great center, again for a Heritage HT.

Rob