very high drool factor

hwatkins

----------------

On 6/30/2004 8:54:19 AM fini wrote:

Passed at $700? So
that's
why you're so bitter. It's either that, or the Chicago coffee...

(can't forget--->
1.gif
)

----------------

I wonder if he's feeling worse now? The bid's up to $4400(!) with nearly 5 days to go still! I wonder how high they'll go?

These speakers may be ugly to some....until someone says they`re yours. Then they start looking pretty nice. I`ll bet most here would sing a different tune if they had these.

They must be worth every penny you pay. I`m sure you would agree once you`ve got them in your listening room.

You know, the room you had to have the door size increased so you could get these beasts in.

Then you get them hooked up to your system and you have some one drop the needle on your favorite LP,( cause you can`t drop the needle on it yourself due to a double hernia from lofting these audio coffins around the house), and the last thing you dropped anyway was when you inadvertently dropped one of these wooden horns from hell on your big toe.

And finding someone to drop the needle was a problem at first since your wife left in a flash when she saw these home wreckers coming through the new double door. Thank goodness for the Klipsch forum and it`s support.( Yeah man, come on over here. You got to see these babies!) What are friends for. hehe.

Once this is all done, and the music begins to sing from these divorce court beautys......then.....and only then, you`ll know it was all worth it.

And you`ll love`em.

Until death do you part. 2.gif

"The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the listing."

Wonder what happened. A friend of mine was actually planning on bidding but when he checked on the status he found the above message. He figures the guy got cold feet because the price didn't go as high as he expected.

I love them, BTW. Different strokes, I guess.

Tommy,

That usually means someone has made the seller an off-line (not through eBay) offer they didn't want to refuse. Against the eBay rules, but happens real often, especially with rare items.

I visited briefly early on with the seller. I imagine he went into rethink mode. While he thought he had abit of a unique product, it appears to be in great shape. The price could possibly go higher if he could certify the changes made were approriate and functionally sound.

Yep - this Ebay practice got on my nerves early on - lost some very nice things on no reserve low bid items. Life goes on...