For Sale: 1986 Cornwall II's CII-BR

Frzninvt

Good day all, I am offering my 1986 Cornwall II's CII-BR, S/N's 8615877 & 8615877 up for sale. They have black grills, the front edges are veneered from the factory so that the plywood ply's are not visible. The original owner tastefully applied an oak stain and a satin poly finish to them. They do have the rises and they are free of any major flaws, the do have minor flaws here and there though. I recently spray glued acoustic panels to the interior of the cabinet as they came with no insulation of any kind. They can be removed if you chose to do so. They are 100% operational, the only reason that I am offering them for sale is that I am going to purchase aa pair of '68 Corns to replace them from another forum member.

I am looking to get $850 for them. I do not have the means to pack these up for shipment but will assist any interested parties as much as I possibly can. In the meantime I can get some additional photos ready for emailing. I am located in the Burlington, VT area just across the lake from Plattburgh, NY and probably 60-80 miles from Montreal, Quebec. I am also about 4-5 hours from the Boston, MA area. Got questions? Email me!