All Right You Lazy Bunch of Bums

thebes

Thought that would get your attention.

Ok, for the last three weeks several of us have been building a re-occuring topic called "Weekly Music Recommendations by Members", down in Entertainment/ DVD's/Music.

It's really pretty simple. Got some music you want to share, but don't think it's worth a seperate thread or folks might not be interested. Drop on down.

There's two things we all know, One: we need to feed those big honkin beasts we call speakers on a regular basis unless they turn on us. Two: You can pretty much take it to the bank that anything recommended by our membership will be pretty well recorded.

So let your fingers do the walking and dro on down.

Or as my alter egos say:

I say old chaps, do be good enough to stop on by for a spot of tea.

Zoot alors, Mon Thebes, ze place will be overrun wit ze big Amis and zer bigger feet. Nes Pas?

Well pardner, in my neck of the woods, we all like to have our neighbors to be a droppin bye. YOu'all come by now hear.

Freakin 2 Channels come into my block. Forgetaboutit!

Just got the Burmester CD-03. This is a sampler/demonstration disc.

A friend of mine from Japan brought a copy over a couple of years ago when I demo'd my system to him the first time (all he could say was "ahhh, AAHHHHH.....so Real, so realistic!" over & over. Took me quite a while to locate a copy. The Chinese drums track is awesome.

At the moment its available from Music Direct. http://www.amusicdirect.com/