My sincere apology to all members

Hey, Whooz, RELAX.

And don't take things so seriously. It's only the internet. Don't ever be afraid to state your opinion, but be prepared to back it up with facts and/or personal experience. That is what determines the value of what you say. Look for that in what others say, too.

And have fun and learn things.

Welcome aboard.

DM 2.gif

----------------

On 7/15/2004 1:46:00 AM middlecreekguy wrote:

If you disagree with someone, post your reply in a manner in which if the roles were reversed and you were receiving the rebuttal you could read it and not be offended.

----------------

That`s a pretty dumba$$, lamebrain idea... 9.gif

I couldn't resist... and all this talk gives me the urge to discuss SET versus PP... 4.gif

----------------

On 7/15/2004 7:24:58 AM cablacksmith wrote:

Whooz, Thank you for being concerned with others. You have shown maturity beyond your years, Welcome to the board. As has been said, it is hard to get the tone of speach with the written word, try to read what you typed before you send it, looking at it as if you were reading it for the first time, looking to see if it is needlesly harsh. I have been misunderstood before, on boards and in email, it is easy to do!
2.gif

----------------

Hello:

Writing, is an art. You have to know how each person is going to react or feel with each word or phrase. As noted in the quote, tonality, the speech pattern, the placement of a phrase all affect how people will react.

As one that has given ethnic sensitivity training and seminars, I applaud your "name" change. Though you still may receive some flak for your new choice. Whooz yo daddy/momma may be innocent sounding to most, but some will still take offense. Reactions are difficult to note ahead of time.

Your apology is noted and accepted. You are to be commended.

dodger

----------------

On 7/15/2004 12:41:12 PM formica wrote:

----------------

On 7/15/2004 1:46:00 AM middlecreekguy wrote:

If you disagree with someone, post your reply in a manner in which if the roles were reversed and you were receiving the rebuttal you could read it and not be offended.

----------------

That`s a pretty dumba$$, lamebrain idea...
9.gif

I couldn't resist... and all this talk gives me the urge to discuss SET versus PP...
4.gif

----------------

9.gif Spare me. LOL

Tony (and any others for that matter)-

Now that you have brought up the enigmatic CF Series (which I am about to be getting-CF3's), I do recall when reading everything I could here about them using the "search" for previous posts ... that you had a pair at one time. Not too many here from what I've gathered, have had the opportunity to do an in-home comparison between Cornwalls (which I presently have) and CF3's but if I'm not mistaken, you did have both at one time?

If so, I would appreciate hearing any comments you might have about their differences. I know you prefer the Cornwalls but what did the CF3's do well .. in your opinion?

I'll know soon enough for myself but it would be interesting to hear your observations on this.

By the way, thanks to all those who have taken the time to respond to my PM's and posts.

Especially jcleve, ray garrison, mr.mcgoo, and roowoo.

----------------

On 7/15/2004 3:07:02 PM Amy Unger wrote:

And I actually posted once that I love my job!
9.gif

Just joking. I do love this big dysfunctional family.

Welcome!

----------------

HMMMMMMMMM

"And I actually posted once that I love my job" - means you love

"Just Joking" - Means you don't

"I love this dysfunctional family"

Amy you're like us!!!!

dodger