Pioneer Elite DV-45A

dantfmly

Anybody have any opinions on this player. plays all formats. I can get it for around $300. Which is what about what i can get for my present dvd/ld player and DD decoder. then i will be able to play sacd, dvd-a, dvd-rw, and finally have dts along with DD. 3.gif9.gif9.gif10.gif3.gif

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/cgi-bin/shootout.cgi?function=search&articles=all&type=DVD+Player&manufacturer=0&maxprice=0&deInt=0&mpeg=0#OnkyoDV-SP800

Try that link for more information. You will need to scroll through the various players, but I seem to recall the 47A in there somewhere. I hope it helps!

$300 seems to be a fair price, but you may want to check ebay and audiogon to find comparables.

David

----------------

On 7/27/2004 10:51:48 AM dkp wrote:

There is a 47ai for sale on hometheaterforums.com. He is asking $500 and the player is one year old.

David

----------------

yes the 47ai looks even better then the 45a, but it costs more. thank you though. My budget is around $0. what ever i can sell my dvd/ld player and DD decoder for (about $300) is what i can buy the new one with. It won't be for a few months anyway i was just wondering what everybody thought of it. I never though of getting a dvd player with a built in DD,DTS decoder. Whaich most SACD, dvd-a players have. I would like to get dts along with sacd and dvd-a. I have never heard DTS,sacd, or dvd-a and would like to. I just found out they start at about $150(toshiba) and go up from there. Oh i just love electronics. I spent $1,700 for my dvd/ld player and DD decoder, and about all i can get out of them now is $300.

----------------

On 7/27/2004 9:59:45 AM dkp wrote:

Try that link for more information. You will need to scroll through the various players, but I seem to recall the 47A in there somewhere. I hope it helps!

$300 seems to be a fair price, but you may want to check ebay and audiogon to find comparables.

David

----------------

That $300 dollars was on eaby. 9.gif3.gif