FS: RB-3's in maple

tpg

Hi all-

I bought these from my local dealer with my graduation money... they had them on sale because they had been slightly damaged. Now that I have heard the lovely Reference quality, though, I want to upgrade to the RF-3's they have... since they are doing a closeout on older Reference series, I can get them for pretty cheap.

The RB-3's are slightly damaged... as I said. The grills have some damage, one is cracked and missing the two of things that attach them to the motor board. Motor boards have some scratches or small chips... but the speaker cones are in PERFECT shape. No dents or scratches. They sound wonderful...

I don't have a digital camera... so I cannot take pics. 8.gif Sorry.... I would really like to get these moved off somewhere so I could get the RF-3's... I would like to get about $275 including shipping via FedEx for these.... so I don't lose too much. If anyone is interested, let me know via PM or email. Thanks!

Ok... price lowered $250 shipped... I can't go a whole lot lower than that... or else I'll lose too much money on the deal. I am a student... cannot afford much. Shipping alone is about $25... just figure it that way. They are only $225 for the pair.

No one at all? 8.gif

I would keep them myself, but I feel the sudden need to upgrade... I guess I can list them on eBay... but I wanted to give everyone on the forums a chance. $250 shipped is as low as I can go, though... Anyone?

heh

I will try... but I have no digital camera... so I am really up the creek. Perhaps I can borrow one... dang. Actually, one of my friends is a photographer. lmao I totally forgot about that.

The maple finish really is pretty, though... I didn't think I would like it until I saw it... really nice.

Sure beats the flat black of the RF-3's.... that is the only thing I don't like about them. Other than that... the imaging and power... a lot better than my previous speakers.

I think I've changed my mind...

I am gonna keep the RB-3's as surrounds... then I'll have 4 of my 5 speakers in my home theater Reference... and all I'll need is an RC-3 or RC-7. So... I suppose I'll have to let my KG-2.5's go then. 8.gif But I don't wanna sell my first speakers... Oh the dilemma....