Members Weekly Music Recommendations-August 9

thebes

Arturo Sandoval "Trumpet Evolution". A tribute to numerous horn players, Louis Armstrong, Dizzy Gillespie, Miles Davis, Wynton Marsalis, King Oliver, etc. Excellent horns for excellent horns. My mom got me this for my birthday and I was blown away, described online as latin and world jazz.

Benton

A couple of great picks:

Harry Connic Jr., Only You. A great collection of outstanding musical performers. Fantastic sound, very few concert videos make me feel like I am there. This one does it. Sat with my wife and watched it, and she asked me to "TURN IT UP", word I never thought I would hear her say, it brought a tear to my eye! 2 thumbs up if you like Harry.

The other new music that I just grabed that is worth mentioning is Stevie Ray Vaughn's - SRV!

Some great classic SRV tracks that I already had on other CD's, but some fantastic stuff that I did not have! Crank it up, this guy is a legend for a reason!

----------------

On 9/8/2004 12:04:40 AM SCOOTERDOG wrote:

I think I can speak for most of us here in the forum. I would suggest to you if you plan on interacting and having a good time here you should change your screen name before you post anymore. This is not some. But hey, that’s just my opinion.

----------------

Me???