Good local band

TheEliteOne

Not bad... They have potiential. They are still very raw sounding but I suspect that will improve as they mature as a band.

I must say though, the singer needs to take some lessons. There are times he sounds very tone deaf. I don't mean that in a mean way, just something he needs to work on.

As I said, they have a lot of potiential, hope they succeede.

Well, we got a good one also:

Crush-N-Run!

Of course, one of my friends is one of the guitar players. I do have thier CD, and to be honost, I am actually quite impressed with these guys. The quality of the recording could be a little better, but still sounds quite good on my system. I played thier CD on my system to a couple of the guys in the band, and they looks on thier faces!

I just listened to both. Neotaerik (from PA) still needs a bit of work, but I'm sure they'll get there. Like m00n said; they've got potential.

Crush-N-Run (from VA) sounds polished and tight. Sounds like they'll been together a while.

There are a lot of great club bands in Virgina. I listened to a lot of them first-hand when I was working on an engineering assignment in Norfolk for Ford Motor Company and living in Virgina Beach for about a year back in 1995. 'Hootie and the Blowfish' were still playing the clubs down there. So was the 'Dave Matthews Band'. Excellent shows. VA Beach had a killer FM radio staion back then named "The Coast". Unfortunately, it's long gone. 15.gif