FS: AV-15 drivers & various sub building materials

Professor.Ham.Slap

Well, I have decided to abort my DIY subwoofer project because of the lack of time I've had this summer to build it. College is right around the corner and there is no possible way I'm going to get a box built for these before it is over. So instead I'm going to purchase an RSW sub (12 or 15 I'm not sure yet) and sell off any parts that I can... Keep in mind these are all essentially unused parts and come with their boxes. Parts and prices as follows:

Stryke AV-15 drivers: 2 for sale, $99 each. SOLD

4" Precision Port flared ports from Parts Express: 4 for sale selling at $8 (about 50% off) each. SOLD

Two sets of Dayton Audio brass spikes for $10 a piece.

Click the names of the products for direct links to the websites that sell them. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that I have two sets of binding posts available... They accept up to 10 gauge wire $8 a set.

----------------

On 8/18/2004 12:41:02 AM formica wrote:

----------------

On 8/16/2004 1:00:13 AM D-Rex wrote:

Dam, just a few hours late!
14.gif15.gif

----------------

That was a reasonable price... but frank, what will you do with another pair of AV-15?
6.gif
Kinda wished I had seen this earlier too...
2.gif

----------------

That's a good question. What am I gonna do with the 85L/250W SVS CS based sub I have, or the passive version of the same sub, or the two other SVS CS drivers, or the Audiobahn 10" sub, or the Carver stereo amp I got to be used as a sub amp, or the Buttkicker amp I have...I HAVE NO IDEA1.gif. I'm sick, I know it and I don't care3.gif

----------------

On 8/19/2004 6:02:53 PM fabulousfrankie wrote:

I'm sick, I know it and I don't care
3.gif

----------------

That's what I was thinking. 9.gif For some reason this conjures up a BBB or picky type of Photoshop montage.

How about an attic IB?