Someone took bashing Bose seriously...

Rdmarsiii

I LOVE Bose. I hate to see this15.gif8.gif .

NOT!!

I really don't like Blo$e. by the way I have a quick thing to share about bose.

today I was at sears and I asked the salesman what is the best audio you have. Blose he said of course. no surprise. I asked if he's ever heard of Klipsch. nope. he hadn't. I told him a store that sells them and he said he'd check it out. after some more talking I come to find out that he really isn't a Blose fan. he thinks there overpriced too. but I don't think he new really how bad they were till i told him. well thats a first- I met a salesman selling bose that doesn't like Blose. cool3.gif

----------------

On 8/22/2004 10:58:27 PM Scp53 wrote:

I LOVE Bose. I hate to see this
15.gif8.gif

NOT!!

I really don't like Blo$e. by the way I have a quick thing to share about bose.

today I was at sears and I asked the salesman what is the best audio you have. Blose he said of course. no surprise. I asked if he's ever heard of Klipsch. nope. he hadn't. I told him a store that sells them and he said he'd check it out. after some more talking I come to find out that he really isn't a Blose fan. he thinks there overpriced too. but I don't think he new really how bad they were till i told him. well thats a first- I met a salesman selling bose that doesn't like Blose. cool
3.gif
----------------

Lest not forget me!!!

Most salesmen selling Bose don't really like them, but they pay well, so they aren't going to talk you out of them.

When I used to sell electronics we were told that when someone asks for Bose, you just ask "Black or White." There is no point in arguing with someone who has the notion that Bose is the best.