Hello. My name is Tabbycatt, and I am an addict.

It started out just casually, checking the forums once in a while to see when these cool new speakers I had heard about where going to be released. Then I started posting messages myself and checking back 2 and 3 times a day. Now its the very first thing I do in the morning: Wake up, Check Klipsch, Eat Breakfast, Check Klipsch, and so on... My God, I check to see if the 5.1's have been released more than I check my E-mail. When they finally do release the 5.1's and I have nothing more to check, I'm going to go through withdrawals.Smile.gif

Hopefully with time and heavy medication, this too will pass. cwm32.gif

This message has been edited by Tabbycatt on 07-25-2001 at 01:19 AM

Rofl. Same here. I checked here once in a while to read news about them. Now I'm at every sound forum out there reading up on 5.1's and other speakers. I'm posting every day, spending hours at the forums. On the Klipsch site I'm obsessivly checking the shop page, the forums and constantly posting on them.

lol same here. i keep going into the 5.1 menu and see if a 'buy now!' icon has appeared since i last checked. then i check the forums to see if anybody has any new information. then, dejected, i get back to work or eating my cheerios. cwm33.gif

This message has been edited by CaseMan on 07-25-2001 at 08:34 PM