Recommended online CD sellers

RichardP

Where do you get your regular 2-ch CDs? I myself have often used half.com, and over the past 6 mos have bought 25-30 great CDs (many recommended by forum users), and paid an average of about $7-$9/CD incl shipping. I am getting spoiled. But half.com only has titles that somebody wants to sell, so the selections can be limited. I searched the forum for previously recommended online merchants, such as TowerRecords and Amazon, but they only seemed to discount about $1-2 dollars off the $12-$15 retail. Of course CDs can be had on Ebay, but there always seems to be some "savvy" bidder who drives the price near the retail mark.

Anybody know of any online rock-bottom discounters?

Not the greatest price on these, but not a bad price either.

If you watch it long enough you can find some bargains.

Queen The Game Mofi $17.99

http://www.secondspin.com/buy/CollDtlMus.cfm?SID=521184326366&mAlbum=2010553&sb=at&sr=151&er=200

Queensryche Empire DCC $19.99

http://www.secondspin.com/buy/CollDtlMus.cfm?SID=521184326366&mAlbum=3041050&sb=at&sr=1&er=25

I have just recently caught the used CD/book/DVD bug.

I can get some older, obscure DVD's for $5 shipped to my door. I can get CD's I want for $5-10, sometimes NEW. I use Amazon a lot (the buy it used part) - but these sites are new to me, and looking around, I can save 50-75% or more on stuff I want!