Model B spacer

ricktate

----------------

On 10/12/2004 6:33:19 PM Dylanl wrote:

Here is a drawing of the sections:

----------------

Top-section-measurements-a4.jpg

Thanks for that drawing (I saved it from your earlier post) as it really details the parts and their dimensions... but my last question was more in reference to the figures:

----------------

On 9/1/2004 9:51:30 AM Dylanl wrote:

Sub-assembly 2 -
... Part8 should be turned upright on it's edge, glued and screwed 4 inches from the front edge and centered from edge to edge(see fig.1and2). Parts10 should be placed face down in a V-formation 3 inches from the angle edges and 6 3/4 inches from the point (see fig.2and3). Glue and screw in place.

----------------

such as when you mention "(see fig.1and2)" as well as "(see fig.2and3)". Just making sure I understand it all correctly.

I'm negotiating a pair of "D" Khorns which I may convert to a "B" as well as re-veneer them in an exotic wood (rosewood, cherry, mahogany, or maybe even birds eye maple 1.gif).

Unfortunately this would be my first pair of Klipschorns so I don't have another pair to compare them to.

Thanks again for all your help...

Rob

PS: I'm not sure about your image link... but the address I have for your image is http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/files/Top%20section%20measurements%20a4.jpg and not the http://forums.klipsch.com/ideealbb/files/a2.jpg you have in your link. 2.gif

----------------

On 10/13/2004 7:09:49 PM Dylanl wrote:

I have looked all over for my other disk with pictures. Sadly I can not find it.

----------------

That's ok, the drawing already helped alot... and I downloaded some pics of the upper cabinet off ebay to help clarify where everything goes...

Does anyone have the exact dimensions of the side grills and their cutouts ?

Rob