$120+ for speaker mounts?!!?!?!?!

bugman

man! wtf?!? I'm going to pay $400 for these speakers and then another....$135 or so...with shipping....for mounting brackets? Man, why are brackets so expensive? $59.99 a pair...is a little excessive if you ask me. I cant believe this, my $6.25 an hour job is just not enough for my computer hardware addiction...must sell my body....

ok, i just wanted to make a random rant just because...it's late and i'm tired but not sleepy. Sorry folks....but do you guys feel me though?

------------------

Sex is like pizza, when it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.

hey, you're from ALice Springs? I didint know that was a city. I work out Outback Steakhouse and there's this dish called the "Alice Springs Chicken" I've always wondered what Alice and a Spring has to do with chicken...but now i know it's an Austrailian city...wow, that's cool!

------------------

Sex is like pizza, when it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.

bugman,

What are you referring to when you said brackets for $59.99. I thought the WB-1 bracket works for all ProMedia. If you are referring to the speaker stands, I went with the Radio Shack ones because I didn't want to pay shipping cost for heavy items.

I just got my WB-1 brackets and it's a lot cheaper than any of the universal brackets I've seen in the local stores. It has a clean and simple design (not vertical adjustment) but serves it's purpose for less than $30.