Can FORUM ruin the experience?

colterphoto1

Thanks Art and Indy.

short answer, yes I at least kidded with her a bit, mostly about selling bits of clothing, beer bottles she had, ahem, been friendly with, etc on eBay. LOL

there was a brief photo shoot following the hot tub experience, so I didn't miss out entirely. I did the 'lotion application' portion of the 'getting dressed' session.

you guys really should worry about me. a lot.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just like to add that while I love my Klipsch setup I can still enjoy my modest truck radio. All stock and nothing special. Stop listening and start enjoying the tunes. Sometimes people focus too much on their equipment and "how it should sound," instead of just enjoying the tunes. I remember when I was 12 and could listen to music for hours with my friends. We didn't have the best setups but we could thump our feet and minds to the music at hand. I also don't buy that crapola about timbre matching. I use to have Heritage with newer Klipsch speakers and I never noticed a problem. Yes there is an output issue but with good premap that is easily fixed.

re avatar,

I'm just gonna keep you guys guessing about my lovely ladies, but no, none of them is girlfriend/wife, yes, they were all photographed by me. All have signed model releases and all photos displayed will be appropriate by the rules and spirit of this Forum.

Just trying to keep it interesting for y'all! How am I doing?