where do you put your RC-7 ?

Shade

Bello's designs are really stylish and nice but also falls on the expesinsive side. If I had the $$$$ I wouldn't hesitate getting their products.

My problem is that this type of stands would not work for the Samsung DLP model I'm purchasing because it has a PEDESTAL STAND built-in. So right now, I'm leaning more on a center stand.

You can prob just get two speaker stands for about $80 and set the center on them. I have seen it done at Ultimate electronics. Two stands supporting a RC7. Set it in front of your TV and your good to go. My Samsung DLP needs to sit on something. So I had to get the stand. Just curious.... How much does that Samsung with the stand go for? The one I got is the 5663 DLP and sold for $3k.

True but it really wouldn't look right, you know what I mean. I'm getting the HL-P5085W model at around $3200-3500. Prices have been dropping steadily since it came out (from $4200) so I'm looking for the week of thanksgiving to get one. Some say buy a day after thanksgiving because I might get a better bargain - how true?