You have to read this, SVS and customer service.

firefighter

There was 141 people that read my thread, AT odds what to make of the problem with the pb1-isd. I would like every one to read that thread as it shows how SVS handled my problem. If my experience had been a bad one I would have made sure everyone knew about it, so in all fairness I want to make sure everyone knows what good job they did. Kudos to SVS.

Jack.

Carl,

The sub is great with plenty of power, enough to shake everything in the room and some. If anyone else is home downstairs I have to tame it down as it can easily be heard in the street. This is the kind of sub you feel, in Finding Nemo when the mines explode or when the sub slides off an underwater shelf, it's great. I find myself surfing the dvd's for demo scenes and playing them over and over, can't get enough.

Firefighter, wait till everyone is out of the house and rent U-571. Crank it up. Awesome LFE. Give yourself enough time to straighten your pictures out on the walls before everyone gets back. It will however take a while for the grin stuck on your face to subside.1.gif . Carl

I will get U-571, I have been working my sub a little everyday to get it to 100% then I will add the Y connector and have at it. I know some say the Y connector doesn't make a difference but the last sub had about 20 hours on it when I added the Y and I could hear better and stronger lows, for me a very noticable difference. I have about 7 hours on this one so a little more play time and I'll be ready. Thanks for the movie recommendation.

Jack.