Klipsch 4.1s VS Cambridge DTT2500s

sane1

I was wondering wich one is better. Of course in a forum like this I should be expecting a lot of Klipsch replies, but if so give me good reason and don't forget that the DTT2500s are 5.1 and dobly digital. My 4.1s are already in the mail, but i'm beginning to worry about the sound. Before I fall asleep I like to listen to my music and i make it pretty damn quiet. Will the 4.1s be able to sound good quiet almost as well as they sound LOUD?

p.s.- don't get me wrong I like my music loud, just not all the damn time.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the promedias 4.1, and used to have the DTT2500...

I see that lot of people here bash Creative speakers for some reason, and I'll tell you what, its just NOT true; aside from a (much) stronger bass and better defined highs the promedias are not that superior to the DTT2500 model.

If I were to rate them on sound quality (this is subjective though) I would give the DTT2500 a 6/10 were I would give the promedias a 7.5/10.

So it's simple enough, if you are interested on DVD movies definitely go for the DTT2500, or better yet, the promedias 5.1, but those are $125 more expensive and the odds of getting a defective set seems to be a lil' to high.

If all you want to do is listen to music you'll enjoy the better defined sound and deeper bass of the promedias.

By the way, if they get too loud just turn the subwoofer knob lower, there shouldn't be any problem with the speakers being too loud or unbalanced, as they can handle pretty tight bass even at lower volumes.

actually, the chances of getting a messed up set are very low... out of the say 100,000 sets sold ( i do not kno whow many but eveyone was sold at) i have only seen say at most 20 ppl complain... less ppl will say, my sets work for no reason than ppl say that they do not work... they then ahve a reason.

i have the cambridge and am really impressed by them.

i really like them but i still listen to the pros more than teh cambridge, infact i gave the cambridges to my brother.

klipsch is superier

------------------

-justin

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

that is so true... my friend was in awe of the bass coming from them till i showed him the sub, he then gave up on the and got a set of 4.1's.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want contact Amy.

Email Amy

IM Amy

Or pick up that phone and call right now Toll Free: 1-888-554-5665

-------------------------

Just do me a favor and run up my counter... I know that sounds sad but so is my site!

Well I have to agree the sub on the promedias is easily about 3-4 times stronger (or so it seems) than the one in the DTT2500's, I guess that makes them worth it, but not having a digital connection (not even the new promedias 5.1),not having a dolby digital decoder and not having a center channel wasnt very good, its a tradeoff I guess...

yeah, i agree, it is a trade off that i am glad to make

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want contact Amy.

Email Amy

IM Amy

Or pick up that phone and call right now Toll Free: 1-888-554-5665

-------------------------

Just do me a favor and run up my counter... I know that sounds sad but so is my site!