Klipsch pro 7.1 setup 1100 on audiogon Calif. WOW/DEAL:

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

This has got to be the BEST deal on Klipsch speakers I have ever seen, a pair of Lascalla's, a pair of heresy, a center lascala, and 2 side I am not sure of for 1100....somebody better grab this once in a long time deal NOW2.gif3.gif11.gif12.gif9.gif Wowowowowowowowowow10.gif Just listed go to audiogon and pay 1100, do not try for discount, yeah right, I forgot, most of you just gotta ask, heh heh heh

http://buy.audiogon.com/cgia/fsb.pl?spkrfull&1&ctg&st116.gif

I was going to jump on that. But then after I read the auction I noticed it was $1100 for a pair of La Scala Pro, $1100 for the KPT-684, $1000 for the pair of KP-480, $500 for a pair of Heresy Pro, $325 for the pair of KPT-100, and $450 for a the single La Scala Pro. Grand total $4475. That is still a good deal though?

Fini, Horn Ed, Gullah?

Guest Anonymous

Damn, sorry guys, I have to admit, it was late and I was tired2.gif I hate sellers like that, so I emailed him and told where he could stick the black pro's in his black holes6.gif3.gif11.gif

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 10/2/2004 11:48:11 AM tubelover wrote:

I want some of those drugs. Who is your doctor?
2.gif

----------------

Drugs, what drugs, I been working too damn hard to support my family, and my audio addiction, I ahve spent over 10 grand in the last 60 daze, now I gots to pay for it, ya know3.gif2.gif