KSP400's Magnetically shielded?

drewzter

hi guys...

"new" HT is still in progress having just purchased the KSP 400's recently... they are interfering with my tv a lot more than I had hoped.

I can't get them closer than maybe a little over a foot away, and even then there's still a green spot, which is disappointing since I was hoping to have them right next to the tv (even 6 inches away would be better than a foot)...

are they or aren't they shielded? I can put my C7 right on my tv with no problems...

well, that sucks and it's what i was starting to think... the tv only gets interference at the bottom (the speakers are almost as tall as my tv on its stand)...

guess i'm sort of screwed here, huh?

is there anything i can do?

they sure sound awesome, though, so it's not like i'm going to get rid of them any time soon...

ok, well strange things have happened since my last post...

i was able to get them inches away from the tv, had a little interference, and thankfully i have a top of the line TV with a degauss button.

hit the degauss, and the discoloration is gone!

very weird. last time i tried to get them close i had pretty bad pink and green interference.

i had to toe them in to get the subs away from the tv a little bit, but i'm glad to get them where they are.

and they all lived happily ever after...

thanks, and good night!