DVD concert video list

Tom Adams

In the event that anyone would care to have this....

I've waded through all the posts regarding recomendations for DVD concert videos and have them all listed in an Excel spreadsheet. If you'd like the list you can email me at:

tom.adams.iii@gulfstream.com

and I'll email it to you.

Tom

ps: And if you get the list and I left something off, please let me know. 1.gif

Hey all. I like all kinds of music and have about 50 concert DVD's. Out of all of them I have 3 favorites based on sound & picture quality and of course the music. They are: Norah Jones- Live in New Orleans , Alison Krauss & Union Station Live , and Randy Travis Live - It was just a matter of time. All of these have state of the art sound IMO and excellent picture quality. If you like any of these artists you must check these out - you will not be disappointed! Other favorites of mine are: Peter Frampton - Live in Detroit,Eagles- Hell Freezes Over,Lilith Fair, Jewel- Live at Humphrey's By the Bay,Diana Krall- Live in Paris,Natalie Cole-Ask a woman who knows, and Journey- Live 2001.

Tom-you did/are doing a very nice service for the forum members. I will e-mail you with my e-mail address, but I would like to publicly thank you for compiling that list. I've perused it a number of times thinking the same thing you did: I wish there was a master list somewhere.

Thanks!

David10.gif

Thanks David for the compliment. It's nice knowing that I finally was able to give something back to this forum. 1.gif

BTW folks....if you come across other DVD concerts that you'd highly recommend and you don't mind taking the time, please drop me a message at the email address listed in my first post. I plan to try and keep the list I started as up-to-date as possible.

Thanks! 1.gif

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

----------------

On 10/4/2004 8:40:35 AM Tom Adams wrote:

In the event that anyone would care to have this....

I've waded through all the posts regarding recomendations for DVD concert videos and have them all listed in an Excel spreadsheet. If you'd like the list you can email me at:

tom.adams.iii@gulfstream.com

and I'll email it to you.

Tom

ps: And if you get the list and I left something off, please let me know.
1.gif

----------------

WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE LIST, THANKS YOU FOR YOUR TIME.1.gif