Q-Man's False Corners

Q-Man

You see! This is where my inspiration came from, no compromises here baby! Seeing the La Scala's compared to the Khorn's almost makes them look small but I know better. I may try the front effects thing with an ADC DD-4AX processor with some Heresy's since the delay is adjustable.

Frzninvt,

Try the front effects with any old pair of speakers that you might have or can barrow. Do you have the processor that you mentioned? I find that using an out board processor works even better then what I had with the Yamaha. I add a little reverb and time delay and I have it. I'm trying out three products, 1) Pioneer SR 9 reverberation amplifer, 2) Fostex Reverb unit 3180, & 3) Lexicon MPX 100. I also set the volume a couple of db down from the mains. I need to do more experimenting when I get my new AV/processor. I don't have one right now. I sold my Yamaha RX-V 3000. I bought the Outlaw 950 and didn't like it and sent it back. So I've been experimenting with the front effects on my two channel system. Having full range on the front effects is also nice.

I'm now going to try the Anthem AVM 30. The dealer came down to my price so I'm going to have him order me on next week.