Advice on placement of my RC7 Speaker

myriadcorp

Well I just figured I screwed myself on the setup of my HT. I am very limited on space and ordered a Samsung 5663 DLP. If anyone knows the tv you cannot place a speaker on top of it. I was planning on putting my amp, receiver, dvd, and cable box under the set on the stand. Then I would have just enough room to place two speakers and a sub on the sides of it.

I could mount it on the wall if the speaker has mounts. Or maybe have a special stand made to include the speaker under the set. If any of you have some suggestions I would appreciate it. I cannot recall if that speaker has mounts or not.

Thanks!

Another option is to have a short angled stand on the floor in front of the tv angled up toward the listener. As long as it is close to the TV and angled correctly this should also solve your space issues. Of course if you have pets or kids, this may not be practical to you...

I built a recessed wall enclosure that is deep and wide enough to allow the RC-7 to breath. It literally floats midpoint and delivers sound from all directions. Insodoing I actually was able to tune that space to the entire system. All together the system sounds AND looks good having zero shelves, etc...9.gif16.gif