Hot Potato!!

Tomski

My goal is not to alienate but to educate! How many of us here after first hearing these "incredible" claims from SVS guys,thought this has to be B.S.

I must admit I also thought the same thing.

Like many of us, I quickly went to their site. HMMMM, Maybe there is some truth to these "wild" claims.

Now I look around this forum and many are now SVS owners.

Now with that said here is another tasty tidbit.

This was taken from the Klipsch manual titled "The Making of a Legend"

On the third page is a topic called Wide dynamic range.

It goes on a bit about measuring dynamic range, and then it lists 3 factors of dynamic range.

1.Sensitivity

2.Output capability

3.Distortion

I will tell you verbatim what it said in regards to distortion

"Distortion is occuring when a loudspeaker produces tones that are not present in the source material.

The most irratating form of distortion is modulation diistortion.

Klipsch Loudspeakers have the lowest modulation distortion of all tested at Klipsch laboratories".

Now think about that for a second, Now think about some of my previous statements.

Why do most of us love Klipsch,It IS because of their sensitivity,output capability and their LOW modulation distortions

measurments,thats why I am so passionate about Klipsch/HK combos because they both have low IM measurements,This is one reason why I have never looked elsewhere.

Now some may still reject my bold statements, and thats quite ok with me

But I also try to back up my "wild' claims with factual info that can be looked up and verified!!!

If you think my views are accurate please,Let me know

Good One,I forgot that below 30hz part.Also all my gear was bought before I had ever gone online.I do think that SVS would add to the minus 30hz sound and yes,I do like my subs sound above 30hz very much.

I must say indyklipsch I like your sense of comedic timing,I laughed good and still find it very funny!!!