Cornwalls

gpstrackman

Hello to all!

I want to update the status of my previous Forum posts, which advertised my Cornwalls for sale. They are not for sale any longer...THEY ARE SOLD!! They have a great new home with a fellow Klipsch lover, who will use them well, and enjoy their incredible sound. Thanks to all of you who expressed interest, and corresponded with me. I hope everyone who has Klipsch products for sale will find a great buyer like I did.

gpstrackman cwm11.gif

You are correct, sir! Tom and his wife Trudy (sp?) came into town and picked them up from Barry, and then proceeded over to my house where we hooked them up to my system and gave them a listen.

First of all, these things are huge! I couldn't put them in the corners where my CF-2's reside due to them being so wide. We ended up pushing them out a bit in front of the wall units. Once we got 'em hooked up (thanks Barry!), Tom put on some of his music and we gave them a listen. Keep in mind, they hadn't been played since 1989 and sounded just wonderful. Nice imaging, very tight bass and the horn music (Tom Scott - Night Creatures) sounded awesome.

All-in-all, I was very impressed. I would like to have a pair myself, except they won't work with my current room configuration. Just wanted to say it was nice to finally meet a couple of Forum members and to be able to put some faces with some of the names out here. Smile.gif

Mike

------------------

Family Room

-----------

Mitsubishi 31" TV (soon to be replaced)

Denon 4800 AVR

Panasonic DVD-A7

Dual CS-721 Turntable

DBX 3bx Series III Range Expander

Klipsch Epic CF-2's (mains)

Klipsch KLF-C7 (center)

Klipsch RS-3's (surrounds)

SVS 20-39CS Sub w/Samson S700 Amp

Monster HTS-3500 Line Conditioner

Bedroom

-------

Yamaha M-4 Amp

Yamaha C-4 Preamp

Yamaha T-7 Tuner

Teac DVD Player

Looking for a pair of Heresy's

Yes indeedie-doo! I'm the proud new owner of gpstrackman's Cornwalls (see my "Warning" post in 2 ch audio).

I too am glad to have met and shared some time with two fellow listers here. Wish I coulda stayed longer, but had a long drive ahead of me (boy - is that an understatement).

The Cornwalls need some minor TLC and I'm looking forward to providing it.

Tom Adams