finally getting the tubes, now need some advice.

delano

Hello all,

I am finally getting my Shanling sp-80 tube integrated amp for my Heresy's. I have decided to set up a whole separate two channel tube system in my home office and have another 2 channel in the living room for the wife and company.

I have decided to keep the onkyo tx 8511 stereo receiver and get a pair of RF-25's for that system. I am planning on getting a nice tube cd player to go with the heresy's and the Shanling.

What do you guy's think about the rf 25's with the Onkyo. It's going to be in a medium size room and my listening preferences are 50% jazz, 40% rock and 10% classical. My current cd player is a Sony NS 500v cd/sacd/dvd-a player.

Thanks

Delano

Delano,

Congrats on the Shanling. Haven't heard them, but they are quite elegant in their looks. Would imagine they sound good, too. Hope you will post your take on them and the anticipated tube CD.

Your other system for listening for family and company sounds like it would do fine, too.