Blade III Trinity

Joe Shmoe

Went to the matinee again this morning. Really liking the first two Blade movies, I knew what I might be in for on the third. At best I would say it was "OK" there just wasn't much of a storyline behind it. Seems they could have extended the movie about another half hour and went into more depth in some scenes, like the openening sequence... that would have been cool if they could have done more there.. but NO. SO... you still get good old Wesley performing all the cool martial arts action scenes, and there are a few good special effects. OH, one more thing... I believe they kinda ripped off Predator/Alien in this one, but I won't say how just yet...don't want to ruin anything for those of you who want to see it yet.

• 4 months later...

I agree with the Predator rip-off. You can see it from a mile. Geezeee...no originality.

Got the DVD (DTS) lask week. I must say, don't even bother!!!! You'll be wasting your money and time. Dracula didn't even spook me here unlike his nemesis in Blade 2. Effects was not even realistic more like animated. The story line was really dissapointing.

One thing though, Jesicca Biel was hot here. Her body was really toned. A far cry from her days from "7th Heaven". But hey, there's only one Jeniffer Garner!!! All the rest are 2nd rate copy cat! MEAOOOWWW!!!!

• 5 months later...

Come on now.

Blade Trinity was a great movie.

I have the Unrated Version 2-DVD set and I must say it is a must have movie for anyone who likes the Blade series.

The story line I thought was good but not great. What made this movie good for me was the effects.

The weapons were creative, especially the ones that Jessica Biel made us of.

The bow-and-arrow that could shot around corners was very cool.

The UV laser arc was also a very creative weapon for killing vampires.

I still think the 1992 movie Passenger 57 was Wesley Snipes best work

but Blade Trinity is a movie I will continue to watch and enjoy.

I am glad to have it as part of my DVD collection.

Greg

post-17133-13819273572206_thumb.jpg