My first Chorus II demo!

kenratboy

Last night, I was able to give a demo of my Chorus II's to some friends.

Long story short, it was good, very good.

Got the point across that POWERFUL sound does not come out of small speakers. If you want loud, clean music, you need big, powerful speakers.

Kinda like a person from work who gave a practical demonstration of a Subaru WRX STi's acceleration, braking, and handling, all in 5 minuites of sheer bliss 12.gif

? ? ?

I'm never wrong. I'm perfect and I'm better than you. Silence!!!

And you own:

Klipch Chorus 2,Sunfire classic tube pre with 600 two sunfire power,Adcom GCD 750 spinnin discs thats for my weekly therapy. For movies I have a set of Paradigm studio 100s with servo 15 sub matcing cc and adp450 surrounds, powerd by sunfir sig theater grand 400-5,Adcom GTP 750 proccessor with Rotel DVD player everything wired wit mon cable M 5 wire and m1000 rca. I enjoy blurred vision while listening to equipment in my living room 20x20 14` ceilings o ya I watch a marantz 64" tv, I guess this hobby keeps me single......Klipsch Chorus2s, Cardas SE15, Botllehead 2a3s , Kimber Silver Streak, Blueberry pre Adcom GCD 750 disc player,VMPS Super Tower R/Se, Paradigm Studio 60s, servo15 sub x-30 electronic crossover , MIT Shotgun S3 biwire, Sunfire 300 two with MIT S3 XLR, Kell KRC preamplifier, studio CC , ADP 450 surrounds, rotel rb985 mk2 5 channel amp,kimber PBJ rcas to a sunfire theater grand 2 prossesor, Rotel Rd995 DVD player,Marantz 64"HDTV., Golden Tube se 40, Adcom gfa545, Adcom Gp555-2, Music Hall MMF-7, Marantz 16 bit DVD player, modded Magnum Dynalab 101a, Accoustech PHD phono stage SER# 1.

----------------

On 12/13/2004 6:25:38 AM radiob wrote:

----------------

On 12/13/2004 12:04:25 AM kenratboy wrote:

Got the point across that POWERFUL sound does not come out of small speakers. If you want loud, clean music, you need big, powerful speakers.

]

----------------

How wrong you are.
15.gif

----------------

And the reason he is wrong is ...

----------------

On 12/13/2004 12:04:25 AM kenratboy wrote:

----------------

I have an ASL AQ1003-DT tube amp with no tone controls and my little SF Concertinos sound better than my Forte 2 speakers at reasonably loud volume levels in my 10 by 16 size room. Size does not matter in small rooms.

Without a doubt the Forte will play louder with my amp in the same room. But louder is not better. Very bright and fatiquing!