Audiogon Feedback

Deang

----------------

On 12/24/2004 10:31:53 AM Royster wrote:

"Rules set aside". Think about it. All I am saying is that false feed back is wrong. Don't cry when some scammer has fellow posters or buddies boost his feed back and rips someone. I can hear it now "He had great feed back" all be it fraudulent.
----------------

Royster, I follow your logic, but the point is, the people that are posting feedback DID have a buying experience with Dean, just not through the Audiogon site. So, as far as the RULES go, yes they shouldn't post, but as far as diception goes, I don't think so.

Tom

----------------

On 12/24/2004 10:38:52 AM AnalOg wrote:

----------------

On 12/24/2004 10:31:53 AM Royster wrote:

"Rules set aside". Think about it. All I am saying is that false feed back is wrong. Don't cry when some scammer has fellow posters or buddies boost his feed back and rips someone. I can hear it now "He had great feed back" all be it fraudulent.
----------------

Royster, I follow your logic, but the point is, the people that are posting feedback DID have a buying experience with Dean, just not through the Audiogon site. So, as far as the RULES go, yes they shouldn't post, but as far as diception goes, I don't think so.

Tom

----------------

Tom,

If the product was not purchased via audiogon, then ANY feed back IS decptive. This is just the type of proof that when it comes to online purchase's "buyer beware".

I am not saying that dean or anyone else is a bad seller, or a rip off. What I am saying is: Lets all follow the rules. Honesty is not a subjective thing.

Roy