Looking for image

Well, I just went through all 15 pages of the "Let's see your home theater" thread looking for an image and didn't find it. It's a shot of someone's living room, I believe, all white, with very stragically placed components and items on white shelves covering the whole wall, if I remember correctly. Very clean, uncluttered look. Does anyone remember who's this is, or have a link to the image?

Thanks

I'm pretty sure that's it, though the image I was thinking of was more of a straight on shot from the front. I'm thinking of building such a case for our new living room, we need an entertainment center but don't really have the big coin it takes to buy such a large setup. Going to take home a pic of it to see what SHMBO thinks.

Nope, the one I'm thinking of isn't HT. I just thought it might have gotten stuck in there. If I recall, whoever took the pic also did some other very high quality pics of components or something like that. There were a few posts about the quality of the image/images when they were first up, but that may have been 6 months ago or more, aqd I have NO idea what the topic of the original thread was.

I'll see what I can for Edsters pics. Thanks Marvel.