A Perspective on Priorities?!

fgarib

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 1/3/2005 5:43:03 AM maxg wrote:

I am in full sympathy with your position. Frankly the TV has been on permanently tuned to the news almost since the disaster began.

At times like this you do the only thing you realy can do - give money - as much as you can and hope others do likewise. It is pleasing to see that some 2 billion has been donated / promised thus far - lets hope it is enough and it gets there in time.

Frankly the Greeks have not managed to get their act together on this - the banks are closed for the holidays - still - and I could not find any on-line sites taking donations.

In the end I found
- if anyone else is hunting around fruitlessly. They really have their act together - the fastest payment processing I have ever seen.

Got to be the best Christmas / New Year gift you can give!

----------------

I am greek! and i have one question for you

When did the greeks ever have their act together? I was there about 8 months ago for the holidays and I swear to you right outside hotel astor, there were two city workers arguing about how to dig a hole. Now I am not sure if you are greek either, but if you are and have been there you can apreciate this!