CES

mmiles

Who's going to CES?

I get in late on Thursday and leave Monday morning. The plan is to snoop around the Alexis Park (audio city) most of the day Friday and early Saturday and hit some HT booths Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday.

Anyone wanting to get together give me a ring on my cell 443.614.2067

Regards,

Mike

Mike, I plan to go, but right now I have no place to stay. My friends that were going to split the bill with me bailed, and I'm left out with nothing. 8.gif

I know I don't know you personally, but I know a lot of people on here from typing, etc, I'm a stand up guy, not a weirdo, etc 9.gif , if you have room, do you think I could crash on the floor or something? I would be willing to pay towards the bill, etc. I can't find any open rooms for under $300+/night. I would be willing to foot the bill for a dinner, night out, etc.

I'm desperate here, I have meetings with my reps that I don't want to cancel. I would greatly appreciate it, if not, no problem, I don't want to intrude on your stay.

Thanks in advance! 1.gif

If I where buy myself I'd have no problems but my wife is going too... sorry.

Try www.hotels.com you may find something outside the city and you could rent a car.

I am at the Imperial Palace, let me call and see what I can do.

Don't go to bed quite yet!

Regards,

Mike

Hey no problem Mike, I appreciate you letting me know either way. I tried Travelocity, Octopustravel, etc, etc, can't find SHAT!! 7.gif I can stay the the Bellagio for $499 per night though 14.gif I had a room reserved at the Excalibur for $269/night, but without my friends it was WAY too much for me alone. I plan to go up Thursday and leave Sunday, but right now it's nothing, I can drive up there since it's only 5 hours away from AZ, but I want to be able to enjoy myself all 3 nights and not come back the same day 8.gif

I'll wait up to see what you can dig up, if I can get a room for $100 or so a night, I will go and a friend will be there for that cost, without it I'm done 8.gif

Hi

Chances are slim that you are going to get a good deal in Vegas this week This will be my 12th CES and I go to Vegas at least every other month You may have better luck in State Line or Jean 1/2 hour West of Vegas and rent a car

BTW the best Buffet is at Texas Station Its less than 1/2

the $$ of the RIO and is much better Its where all the Locals go Another thing to watch that is very important is the pick pocket crowd and con men that works the conventions put you valuables in a safe and your wallet in your front pocket and keep a tight hold on your soft brief cases making sure they are not open when you walk

Cheers Ray

Yep, everything is sold out no matter where you look.

I fortunately have found a place to stay, I have friends in a local Las Vegas car club, and one has been kind enough to let me crash on his couch for the 3 nights, and he's only 20 mins off the strip, not bad.

So I will be there, and I will give ya a call Mike to get some lunch or something!