thinking about selling my RF-7's

b-man1

after much thought i may sell my 7's...they are simply too big for the space i have in the new house/basement. 8.gif8.gif

can you guys help me out and let me know a fair local price (not shipped) for them? i've been out of it since i bought them and haven't kept up with prices.

thanks!

I was also trying to sell mine. I think a fair price for you would be 1200.00 if they are in 9/10 shape. I have seen them go for a little higher but you will probably have to wait longer for a sale. Ebay sells them at 1500.00 on regular basis. The problem with me is that there are very few Klipsch junkies in Pittsburgh, PA.

sorry for the lack of info in the first post...was rushing while at work.

they were bought around May or June 2003...black finish.

condition is as close to perfect as used can get..they just sit there and nothing ever touches or sits on them. they have been played loud (of course), but never abused.

i didn't think about the RC-7, but that would probably have to go in order to match whatever the replacements would be (RB-75's wouldn't be an option either).

I CAN NOT BELEIVE WHAT I AM READING-SELLING RF7'S YOU MAKE ROOM FOR THEM.WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO REPLACE THEM WITH SINCE ANYTHING LESS IS NOT COMPARIBLE?WHAT COLOR ARE THEY AND HOW MUCH,I HAVE A FRIEND IS LOOKING FOR A PAIR SINCE HE THINKS I SHOULD SELL HIM A PAIR OF MINE....ABSOLUTELY NOOOOO WAY AM I DEPARTING WITH A PAIR.

5 RF7-FRONT,REAR, AND REAR CENTER

1 RC7-CENTER

MONSTER CABLE Z1 SPEAKER CABLE ON ALL SPEAKERS

MONSTER CABLE THX-OPTICAL,VIDEO,AND AUDIO

I can't believe what I'm reading either. Make room for these great speakers. I just purchased mine (not even broken in) and they sound fantastic. I can't wait until I get to the 200 hrs mark of listening, then I'll hear what these babies can really do. I will also get DeanG's crossover upgrades at some point.

----------------

On 1/28/2005 7:04:12 PM Dylanl wrote:

I was also trying to sell mine. I think a fair price for you would be 1200.00 if they are in 9/10 shape. I have seen them go for a little higher but you will probably have to wait longer for a sale. Ebay sells them at 1500.00 on regular basis. The problem with me is that there are very few Klipsch junkies in Pittsburgh, PA.

----------------

Are you still trying to sell them?