Newbie Setup

Lex Kempo

I've Finally joined the Klipsch Family .... i wanted to get a good HT, but im on a serious budget ... so i decided to get a low end Klipch HT set, its the quality of the sound and not the rated wattage right? I just cant wait till tomorrow when it ALL comes in ...

RF15's

RC25

RS25's and a RW8

all that mixed with a Denon 1505 and a plain Sony dvd player (with optical out to go with the fiber optic cable)

Its nothing spectacular, but i think its better than Klipsch's Reference "10" series right? I know the Amp is seriously low end ... but is it bad? Anyone ever try it out?

Cheers

Guest Anonymous

i can promise you 10 times over that your system is better than 95% of everyone elses in the world. Yours is a lot better than anything you could get at best buy and that ispretty much where everyone gets theres, and on average how many people there actually spend the money to get klipsch synergy instead of the 500 dollar sony in a box, i can tell you its probably around 1 in 20 and that one in 20 is people just buying klipsch and not the f3's etc.

i would be happy with your purchase, and besides there is always time down the road to upgrade, adn i promise that if you stick around here you will be...

anyways good luck with it all and enjoy it! remember to enjoy it!!!!!!!

----------------

On 1/29/2005 6:21:32 PM Gramas701 wrote:

i can promise you 10 times over that your system is better than 95% of everyone elses in the world. Yours is a lot better than anything you could get at best buy and that ispretty much where everyone gets theres...

----------------

Werd.

Congratulations on a wise purchase. I think you will be amazed at the sound quality. Just listen to it for a while and then go down to the local worst buy and listen to something NON-Klipsch in the same price range as you spent, and I promise, you will walk out of there with a smile on your face that won't wash off!!

Welcome to the club!

nice purchase!! just a comment though, is it possible to up the sub? i think the rw8 may be a tade small. but if your not a bass freak it should be fine. i should also say(as already stated) that klipsch has the best bang for the buck for consumer speakers. hands down they beat all the competition

scp53