KSP-C6 for sale in Black Finish

GeorgeV

The center channel was purchased in March 2000 from Audio Empire (an authorized Klipsch dealer). I would say they have had light to medium use (approx. 3-4 hours per week). They have only been powered with one amp (Acurus 200x3). I do not like to listen very loudly to music, so I never jack the volume. The speaker were used up to Jan 28 2005, this is when I purchased the RC-7.

The speaker is in excellent shape. No nicks, scratches or rips of any kind. Please see the attached pics. I Am asking $200 plus shipping. I have the original box and manual that I will include. Please send me a message if you are interested.

post-16935-13819261776104_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

NOT a KLF-C7 the woofers are too small in relation to the horn and whats with those moulded end caps? KSP-S6 are the surrounds, KSP-C6 was the center for this series. Perhaps that is the correct number here.EDIT POST- changed numbers END EDIT.

Can someone name this cabinet? Too many without photos on the Klipsch 'Product' listings.

arrrrggghhh- how can they NOT have a single photo of so many of their products?

I think it's KSP-C6

Michael