Paparrazi

ygmn

Used DVD..

Cole Hauser, Denis Farina, Micheal Sizemore and some others..

pretty good story...kinda make ya hate all the tabloid magazines a bit more for what they do to get the pictures in this movie....

It is worth a watch.....

Not sure if it is worth owning....something about cole hauser...he just does not seem to be a decent actor to me....I dunno....I wish they would have had another actor in his role....and it might have been better....

Maybe it is my dislike of cole...but at least rent this one...

true....they did have a few cameo....

Vince Vaughan... he had some funny lines...

Chris Rock was hillarious...as the pizza delivery guy...

I bet they were stars..who hate paparrazi...hehehehe

I have a hard time believing Cole Hauser was the character in the movie...it just seemed to me he does not come off as who he supposed to be acting as very well...kinda like a Van Damme...same guy in every movie type role..

I dunno...he...just seems lacking something...b

I plan on watching a few DVDs this weekend...so maybe I can come up with a good actor for role

The movie is simply "too easy." First the paparazzi come after Bo Larami (Hauser) with a merciless vengeance. They mess up his life in ways so insane and absurd, you cannot help but to step away from the film mid-way through and just think how far-fetched and overly-embellished these villains are. Paparazzi are nothing like this in real life, and so this was a stretch required by the greatest imagination.

Next, when Laramie decides to get even with the photo-journalists, he accomplishes it essentially in one fell swoop. There's no twists, turns, carpet-pulls, nothing. He just goes after them, they run like scared children, all ends well, slam to black, roll credits. I can't believe Mel Gibson even agreed to have his name credited, much less produce this POS.

Not even worth the rental. 2 thumbs way down.