I'm back!

lancestorm

edit://mod, I meant to post this in 'general' area, so if you can/want to move it feel free to...

Hey guys, it's been a long time...but I am finally back. Trying to catch up.

I was at the local dealer on Monday for a President's Day Sale (one day only) and met a Klipsch rep whose name escapes me at the moment. Anyways, the store had a Klipsch Ultra setup in a theater room. I can't tell you how impressed I was by the sound. My baggy pants were moving from the force of the bass (4 subs). Master and Commander was the movie they were demoing them to. But what is up with the $10000 price tag? :)

I'll be updating my profile after this post as I bought a SVS PB2+ after Christmas. It is a sick, sick sub!

----------------

On 2/24/2005 10:18:30 AM bchild311 wrote:

Welcome back Lance. How was your hiatis?

----------------

It was just fine. Everything is going great, so that is not the reason for my absence! I got so into AVSForums that I think I forgot about you guys... but only for a while, I promise!! Well, that, and I finally have a great woman in my life that is taking up a slight bit of time (add a sprinkle of sarcasm to that statement).

I will be checking out the forum more (and hopefully be able to contribute a bit)!