FS-Oak KLF-30's

keeters

Well, coming from a newbie with only 2 posts.. good luck. It might have helped if you were a little more elaborate in your description, and where the heck is 59715 anyway? And why is it that you are selling? This kills me when people don't take the time to more thoroughly describe the item they are selling... happens on eBay all the time, sometime they don't even write anything!

Really nice speakers, if you want higher resale value, you might want take a picture with out the plant on top. Don't know how many water stains on have seen on otherwise really nice finishes, top of speakers due to plants, even with the farbric. Good luck

----------------

On 3/3/2005 9:12:40 AM jacksonbart wrote:

Really nice speakers, if you want higher resale value, you might want take a picture with out the plant on top. Don't know how many water stains on have seen on otherwise really nice finishes, top of speakers due to plants, even with the farbric. Good luck

----------------

Thought I was the only one who noticed this. When I saw it I thought "Yikes, a plant on top of the speaker. I wonder how much water damage there is."