1977 Cornwalls for Sale Near Milwaukee, WI

tidmack

Hey all,

Thanks to the board, I have a deal in progress on my '84 Cornwalls. I'm also looking to sell my '77s, they sit too often to justify keeping them. Decent used condition, but far from mint. One chip, two light ring stains, and normal light scratches for 28 year old speakers. Can email more photos upon request. Desired Alnico drivers for the horns and sonically phenomenal. Serial #s are 12R401 and 402. Pickup only on these please, unless someone can get a hold of the vaults for shipping. $900. Please email at tidmack@yahoo.com I'm located about 30 minutes north of the IL border near Milwaukee, WI. Thanks for looking and for the help over the years guys! I lurk more than post, but the board has been tremendously helpful.

Jeff

post-4950-13819262078842_thumb.jpg

Colter,

Drop me an email at tidmack@yahoo.com. I have a little room to work with on these Cornwalls. Hey, I also have two pairs of Heresey's I'm looking to part with too! One pair is alnico driven from the late 70's and the others are immaculate II's from '86 I believe.

Jeff

Mighty,

Are we talking the vertical II's or the new ones? I've never heard vertical Corns. . .I hear from others that their soundstage is much better. I did hear some late 80's cornwall II's that I remember sounding much like my '84s. Something about these '77s seems smoother though, maybe the Alnico drivers??

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Bumping these back up one more time. I have some room to negotiate on this pair. I also have two pairs of Heresey's that I'm looking to part with. Home remodeling projects and the beginnings of a Klipsch "museum" are forcing the sales. Detailed photos of all speakers available.

Jeff